Private carriage tours’ carriage styles vary depending on group size and weather.
Meeting Location: SE corner of Ellis Square (Savannah, GA)
Exact meeting location details will be provided immediately upon purchase of tickets.
- Child (Under 12 years)
- Child (Under 5 years)
- Senior (60 and up)
- Military/Public Service Providers
During the one-hour tour, you:
- Experience 25-30 blocks of Savannah’s historic downtown district
- See houses, gardens, mansions, churches, and parks
- Learn about buildings, history, architecture, flora, and the people that make up the “Hostess City”
- Learn everything that Savannah has to offer on a Plantation Carriage Company tour
Plantation Carriage Company is the premier carriage tour company in Savannah and has developed the greatest carriage experience in the city! A Plantation Carriage Company tour offers a blend of knowledge, wit, humor, and history and is exciting and ever-changing, a seamless fusion of 19th century conveyance in a 21st century city.
From the ground crew that assists with carriage loading, to the guide that leads your tour, our personnel is the most experienced in the industry.
Located in the heart of the City Market area on the South East corner of Ellis Square.