Learn about buildings, history, architecture, flora, and the people that make up the “Hostess City.”
- Carriage styles for a private Savannah carriage tour vary depending on group size and weather.
- The smaller vis-a-vis only holds four passengers.
- The base fee of $135 covers the first two passengers.
- Two additional passengers may accompany the private tour at $15 each.
Meeting Location: SE corner of Ellis Square (Savannah, GA)
Exact meeting location details will be provided immediately upon purchase of tickets.
- Two Person Private Tour
During the private one-hour tour, you:
- Enjoy privacy and an intimate carriage ride as you explore 25 – 30 blocks of historic downtown Savannah
- Take in the sights of Savannah, our houses and mansions with beautiful gardens, city parks, and lovely churches
- Learn about the history, architecture, and the people that make up the “Hostess City”
- Better plan your Savannah getaway with insider info from our guides at Plantation Carriage Company tour
Experience the best carriage ride in Savannah with Plantation Carriage Company! Our guides are knowledgeable, funny, and know their history (and horses), and are ready to show you the city we know and love on an enchanting tour.
From the ground crew that assists with carriage loading, to the guide that leads your tour, our personnel is the most experienced in the industry.
Located in the heart of the historic district on the South East corner of Ellis Square.